This April, PRSA Blue Ridge is partnering with the Roanoke-Blacksburg Technology Council (RBTC) to explore the role of communications, including public relations and online marketing, in the technology world.
From small, entrepreneurial startups to established firms, our region is a growing technology powerhouse. But how can strategic, thoughtful communications programs support this continued growth?
Our speakers include• Mary Guy Miller, Ph.D., President, Interactive Design and Development
• Tony Pearman, Chief Executive Officer, Access Advertising and Public Relations
• Chris West, Digital Advertising Manager, Roanoke Times
• David Kaplan, Reporter, WDBJ-7
Moderator - Thomas Becher, APR, Senior Vice President, ND&P
Our panel of experts will open up about current communications trends and how they affect the technology industry. They’ll suggest best practices that will help you break through the noise.
Practically speaking, from this program you will:
- Understand what trends will most impact your communications success
- Learn how to work with members of the media
- Take away key strategies and tactics you can implement immediately
Registration is just $25 for members/$48 for non-members, and will be taken through the RBTC website:
Register Online Here