Is your social media appeal having the desired effect? How do you know?
If you aren’t sure or you’d like to strengthen your social media measurements using the basics, this lunch-and-learn webinar Thursday, Aug. 22, beginning at 12:30 p.m. is for you.
Shonali Burke, ABC, president and chief executive officer of Shonali Burke Consulting Inc., will present “Social Media Measurement for the Rest of Us.” Burke is an award-winning social PR strategist and adjunct faculty member at Johns Hopkins.
· Learn (or reinforce) what good and bad measurement entails.
· Get an overview of some of the most effective measurement tools available today.
· Review case studies that used social media measurement to show its impact on organizational objectives.
· Learn how to incorporate these measurement principles in your own work.
This webinar is available only at chapter-hosted venues. The Blue Ridge PRSA will host the webinar at two locations from 12:30-2 p.m.:
• Neathawk, Dubuque & Packett in Roanoke
• Cheatham Hall at Virginia Tech
The webinar is from 1-2 p.m., with a half-hour for networking before and for discussion after. It is free to PRSA Blue Ridge members and $10 for nonmembers.
So bring your lunch and a colleague. Please register today for the location that is convenient. The registration deadline is Tuesday, Aug. 20.
For more information, contact, Heidi Ketler, PRSA Blue Ridge president, at email@example.com.